Is Amazon is Good website?

KeralMTG

I see that amazon gets a lot of complaints about fake products being sold on there. I have not used it but you need to make sure you are buying real items.

Maria Marketing

When I lived in the USA I bought from Amazon a couple of times and didn't have any problems. They were small priced purchases though so I don't know about higher priced things.

Kania

Hello Dear Friends,
Please tell me is Amazon is a good website to buy an expensive product online.
Please give me a suggestion, I have seen lots of consumer complaint against Amazon.
Some blogger friends of mine told me in the past that they used to buy from Amazon but they do not any more because they keep having problems with the sellers. I think they used to be better but they are not as good nowadays.

Storm

I recently had a couple of bad experiences with Amazon sellers so I am not real happy with buying on there. One seller even sent a damaged monitor and said I damaged it but you could tell it was already damaged when it was packaged.

I had to deal with my credit card company to finally get it fixed. I'm probably not going to be using Amazon any time soon based on these experiences.

ulterios

I have some family members that used to buy only from Amazon when they bought online until recently. They had a few issues with some sellers on Amazon and wound up losing money for a couple of expensive things so they stopped using them.

I have always preferred eBay if buying form an online site because their customer support has always taken good care of me whenever there was a need for it.

I have seen a lot of bad things being said about Amazon lately so it looks like there may be cause for concern when making large amount purchases in particular.