Is a paid SEO analysis worth it?

JennyJ

I have been reading lots of posts about SEO and website performance lately and learning a lot of things. I have been wondering if getting a paid SEO analysis of my website is worth it or not.

Is a paid SEO analysis worth the cost?

Storm

If you don't know much about SEO then a paid analysis might be worth it if it will give you some good information that can help your website.

I like to do things myself so that I can learn but if you are wanting a quicker way to get some things optimized then it might be the way to go.

Dean

If you really don't know how to properly do SEO for your website then you can pay someone who does if you wanted but I would make sure that it's a person or company that knows what they are doing and aren't going to do anything that will help your site now and hurt it down the road because of what they did.

Make sure you know exactly what they are doing and for what price.

If you don't know more and more about SEO then a paid analysis might be worth it if it will give you some good information that can help your website to improve.

Traveler

I guess if you don't know how to do your own SEO or just want to get an analysis of your efforts then a paid SEO analysis might be worth it.

I think it's always better to do your own SEO work but I know that some aspects are intimidating to people who don't know SEO.

JennyJ

If you don't know much about SEO then a paid analysis might be worth it if it will give you some good information that can help your website.

I like to do things myself so that I can learn but if you are wanting a quicker way to get some things optimized then it might be the way to go.
I like to do things myself but I just know very little about SEO so that's why I was thinking about getting a paid analysis.

Make sure you know exactly what they are doing and for what price.
Do you mean as far as the services that are done or what can be expected?

If you don't know more and more about SEO then a paid analysis might be worth it if it will give you some good information that can help your website to improve.
I know only a little so I was thinking about getting this service done. Have you had one done before?

It's worth until they follow genuine method to get rank. It's better to learn basic SEO so that you can monitor the process of the paid SEO service.
I do want to learn to do my own SEO. Do you think that getting this service done can help me learn more about it?

I think it's always better to do your own SEO work but I know that some aspects are intimidating to people who don't know SEO.
I agree but I don't know much about SEO right now. do you think this service can help me learn a little bit more about it?

Catherine1

I've been reading about SEO the last few months now and again and a lot of it does get confusing so I say that getting a paid SEO analysis of your site might be good to at least tell you what you should work on.

ulterios

I've been reading about SEO the last few months now and again and a lot of it does get confusing so I say that getting a paid SEO analysis of your site might be good to at least tell you what you should work on.
As long as it's from a reputable person, service or website then that's right. If you're new to SEO getting some kind of SEO analysis can let you know where problem ares are so at least you'll have an idea as to what you should be working on improving.

Catherine1

As long as it's from a reputable person, service or website then that's right. If you're new to SEO getting some kind of SEO analysis can let you know where problem ares are so at least you'll have an idea as to what you should be working on improving.
That's exactly what I have been thinking the last couple of days. It should at the least let you know what areas you should be working on improving. Since I don't know much myself it would probably help point out trouble areas.

Traveler

I agree but I don't know much about SEO right now. do you think this service can help me learn a little bit more about it?
I think that it can help you learn a little but only if they give you some good details about what needs to be fixed or improved. I was also looking around these last days and see that many seo services give a free analysis that you might want to check. I don't know how good they are but they do it to try to get you to buy their services after they analyse your website.

KeralMTG

If they can tell you what is wrong with the seo for your site and you can use the information to get better rankings then you should do it if you want and it is not too much cost.

JennyJ

I do not think it is necessary, as the people providing the services are mostly using free tools which are readily available online. You can just watch some tutorials online and can apply the methodologies same to your sites. It isn't that hard trust me!
What kind of free tools are you talking about and do you know where they can be found?

I would rather do everything myself so that way I can learn by actually doing things.

If they can tell you what is wrong with the seo for your site and you can use the information to get better rankings then you should do it if you want and it is not too much cost.
I don't know if anything is wrong but I was just wanting to find out what can be improved so that my blog can get better rankings in the search sites.

KeralMTG

I don't know if anything is wrong but I was just wanting to find out what can be improved so that my blog can get better rankings in the search sites.
Then if the price is good then maybe you should do it and find out what can be improved.

JennyJ

Then if the price is good then maybe you should do it and find out what can be improved.
I did an seo analysis on a couple of those websites that do a free online seo analysis and I see all kinds of things that I do not know anything about. I am wondering if a paid analysis will be any better for getting me some ideas for improvement.