iPhone or Android

Catherine1

I need to get a new phone and I was hoping for some input. My phone still has some life left in it but it's getting old and does slow down a little with some apps.

It's an Android and that's what I have used mostly so I am comfortable with it but everyone is telling me to get an iPhone.

Which would you choose right now, an iPhone or an Android phone?

Kania

I like Android better myself because you can get a phone that is just as good as an iPhone for less than half of the price. There are a lot more apps and games for Android too.

skybae

I've tried to use Android and Iphone. But I really prefer to use Iphone. Iphone gives me a peace of mind when it comes to security. I have been an Iphone user for 5 years and when it comes to security Iphone win. Unlike Android you need to download a software to clean and remove virus or malmare into your phone. For 5 years of using Iphone I never download any security software for my phone. If you want simplicity and user friendly phone pick Iphone. Android gives me a headache so much tabs or buttons to open.

jayveeborres

I did not tried using iPhone yet. I always use Android because Android is much popular than iPhone. IPhone cannot Bluetooth to Android so I prefer Android. Robot like an Android.

rey baban

GO FOR iPhone ma'am! though its a little bit expensive but the efficiency are awesome. The security feature is perfect rather than Android.

aikovelasco

As an average earner and a practical person I would choose android phones because first it is cheaper yet works almost the same with Iphones, second you can install any app in android though its a bit risky unlike Iphones there are some restrictions to where or what to download or install.

Milana

I would choose Android because I made the switch from an iPhone myself not too long ago for a couple of reasons. One of them was the fact that Apple keeps increasing their prices on their phones in comparison to the top Android phones with comparable features.

The other main reason that I made a change away from iPhones is that there have been several times where I wanted an app but it was not available for iPhones but just Android. I realize this goes both ways but for me all the apps I wanted are usually on Android.

emoxigh27

It's Android for me. Why? Because it's cheaper than iPhone. I really can't get myself to spend a big amount of money to buy iPhone. Although the specs are promising and the quality is at its best, but it's really too expensive for me. If I will be a millionaire someday, maybe I'll buy it. Android, on the other hand, offers cheap but quality phones. Anyone can purchase it. :)

nins_809

Well if you have a bigger budget for a new phone I would prefer Iphone. I only have an android phone but I heard that iphones are very good in terms of security. They even have a find my phone app so you can trace your device like for an instance that it was stolen. What I have right now is an android phone because this is what I can afford right now.

Isaiah10

I'll go with Android. It has so many good features that is at par with the iPhone's IOS. It's also very pocket-friendly but it wont dissappoint especially if you'll purchase the higher-end units running on Marshmallow or Nougat. iPhones are not bad but my money is on Android.

Maria Marketing

I like both of them but I don't like that the iPhones are always going up in price for their new models that come out. Technology is supposed to go down in price and it seems to for many things but Apple keeps raising their prices.

shopgal_23

My first was Android. Actually I really had a hard time with Android before because for me there's a lot of software in it like apps you didn't really use and I don't know if its just me that I feel that there's a lot going on with my phone. Android is too much for a 38ish girl like me. Then I switch to IPhone where I found it very user friendly phone. From Iphone 4s to Iphone 6s+ i never had a problem with it. Go for IPhone sister its very easy to use.

Raeann Bell

I think android is more user friendly . iPhone is good for security and also for status maintain. for daily use i will go for android.

Traveler

I think Android phones are the best choice to go and get. There are many more brands to choose from and their prices are a lot better than iPhone prices are. There are more free apps too.

Will247

Before deciding, if you haven't already, I would go and look at the apps that you are wanting or might be interested in and see which one of these has what you want or more of what you want.

After seeing which has what you want or need the most then go with that because they are both good choices and usually just a personal preference choice.

Marcos

after having many friends have problems with their iphones I will always be sticking with android phones to avoid problems. I have several friends who have switched away from iphones because of 1 reason or another and one main reason is that they were fragile in comparison to their android phones. I like durability in a phone so I will stick with android.

Dean

I prefer Android myself for several different reasons but the main ones are that I use Android tablets so I can have cross compatibility with apps, there is a larger selection of apps for Android over Apple and the price of Android devices is much better.

It's also helpful and a big plus that there are so many Android makers to choose from and Apple doesn't have that availability.

KeralMTG

I would choose an android phone to buy for myself. I like the apps they have better and there are many more models to pick from. Samsung has new new 1 that is very nice but also very expensive.