I'm New Here!

Jason

Hello everyone, my name is jason and I just signed up to the internet marketing star forum. I've been marketing on the internet for several years now, I didnt make a million yet but one thing I did during all this time is LEARN. So here I am, looking foward to bring as much value and knowlegde as I can and i'm also looking foward to learn from all of you here at the internet marketing star forum.

See you around!

ulterios

Hi Jason, welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we looking forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

We are happy to have another experienced internet marketer. We have everything from long time veterans to new internet marketers and a real nice and friendly community so I am sure that you'll like it here.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Hello everyone, my name is jason and I just signed up to the internet marketing star forum. I've been marketing on the internet for several years now, I didnt make a million yet but one thing I did during all this time is LEARN. So here I am, looking foward to bring as much value and knowlegde as I can and i'm also looking foward to learn from all of you here at the internet marketing star forum.

See you around!
Hey Jason, nice to have you join us here.

I haven't made a Million yet either but I hope to reach that point sometime. :D

See you around the forum.

Marcos

Hello Jason and happy to meet you here. I hope that we may share some information sometimes.

See you around the website.

Storm

Hello Jason, Nice to have you with us.

I have not made a Million yet myself but that's my goal for the year. well, that's my goal for every year but one of these years I will get it done. :Icon Rock:

See you around the forum.

Melker

Hi Jason. I like how you put the "yet" when you said you have not made a million. That is similar to something I say to people myself.

Welcome

Kania

Nice to meet you here Jason. I hope that I can learn from an experienced internet marketer like you some times.

See you around. :D

Maria Marketing

See you around!
Nice to meet you Jason. I hope that I can learn something from you. :D

See you around the website.

KeralMTG

Nice to meet you here Jason. I hope I can learn some of your marketing knowledge because I am still learning many things.

See you on the website.

JennyJ

Welcome to the website Jason. I haven't made a million myself yet either but that is my goal for the next 3-5 years.

Ambitious but that's my goal. :)