I think DEAN should be a moderator..

ProfMike

Dean is a very active member of the site, and a very good one member also. If they are taking a vote on Moderators, which by the way they normally do not, he would have my vote.

I enjoy readings his posts and comments and he adds a lot of value to the discussions.

Dean

Just saying.
Dean is a very active member of the site, and a very good one member also. If they are taking a vote on Moderators, which by the way they normally do not, he would have my vote.

I enjoy readings his posts and comments and he adds a lot of value to the discussions.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words guys, I really appreciate that. I always try to help people when I can, just like I have seen you both do! :)

I have come to really like it here on this forum. Although we do not have as many active members as some other forums, we do have some really great people here and you guys are among the top of that group for sure.

I have learned some things from both of you and always read all of your posts. You guys are always helpful and post good quality information and I love learning new things so I pay close attention to what you guys say.

Thanks once more for the kind thoughts and words guys. I am very happy that you guys think highly of me as I do of you both as well. :)

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Dean is one of our top contributors and seems to be very helpful to the other members here and everyone appreciates that. We are not currently looking to add another moderator but Dean is one of a few that would be considered when that time comes that another is added to the staff here.

We have had a few members names mentioned by the members here over the last couple of months with votes of confidence for being a staff member when the times comes for that and we always appreciate the fact that other members think highly of a community member.

As always here on IMS, we greatly value the input from our members and your points and input are always considered when a decision that affects the whole community is taken. We want to continue to improve the community and website and input from everyone here is always welcomed.

Part of what makes our community great is the fact that we have many good members that are always helping others here and everyone on this thread have always shown that they are willing to give their time, experiences, knowledge and input to help the fellow members of this community.

Our members here are what set this community apart from others! ;)