How to write a good article

Melvin

I am having difficulty in writing articles for my blog, I'm not a writer hence it looks an impossible task for me.

Are there any tips how to write a good article? what tools should I use or best techniques for making a good article for readers?

Please share honest answers. Thanks

OsetriRosehart

First you have to read allot and get good idea of an post. Then you have to rewrite the whole article.
Or if you are running a real blog as real person. You have to interview people, scientists, and experts to make your blog posts. Writing posts is an issue with people who do not have previous experience. Trying writing 1 or 2 posts, daily.(Don't worry about grammar, punctuation or other stuff). After, a month or two, you will be great.

PTTed

I am having difficulty in writing articles for my blog, I'm not a writer hence it looks an impossible task for me.

Are there any tips how to write a good article? what tools should I use or best techniques for making a good article for readers?

Please share honest answers. Thanks
Hi Melvin,

For me it depends on whether I am writing an informative article for an information blog or if I am going to try to write an entertaining article for a blog that is more entertaining than educational. I primarily write informative blog posts, so I will describe how I go about doing that.

For starters, I don't just write an article just to be able to have something to publish. I won't bother publishing a blog post unless I have something important to say. (or at least something I feel is important enough to want to talk about)

Once I identify a subject that I think people need to know about or a subject that people are asking about, then I will try to come up with a title. If you come up with the title of your article first, then it is much easier to write the article.

Then I simply write the article as if I am having a conversation with one other person sitting next to me. Just write down the exact words that you would say to him or her if you were sitting down with a friend having a cup of coffee or a beer. Don't try to edit your work as you write. Just keep writing. Once you are done saying everything you want to say, then go back and proofread your article. Make any necessary changes or rewrites. Find one or more graphic images to embed in the article. Do any SEO for the article if you want to. Then publish it.