how to search for a good SEO services provider?

Is there any easy way to find good SEO services provider for our site. I mean should we use Fiverr, Elance, Upwork or similar sites or search in forums and social sites for SEO experts? or search on Google for them?

+1 for Elance if you are in some serious business look for best proposal which are placed according to your requirements .

Don't check copy+paste proposals .

Check there reviews , how many projects they have done.

Ask them for latest projects they are working , and cross check them with the owner of the website.
It means I should try finding them on Elance. I will try to search their and hope to find a good expert for my business SEO needs.

Dean

Sometimes it can be hard to find good SEO services since a lot of what is out there can't be verified. Finding a good SEO service to work with is going to take some research and sometimes that isn't so easy. In an ideal situation you would be able to speak to previous customers but most of the customers they would refer you to are going to either be fake customers or ones that they know will give them a good recommendation.

This won't be easy so you won't want to jump into any decision without doing as much research as you can and checking any information that you can find on a possible choice you might have. You can also try to Google the company or person that you are considering and see if you can find and information, good or bad.

Cheers, Dean.