How to make a website in responsive template design?

NickMann

Hi everyone,

My website is not responsive now and I want to convert it into responsive design, it's possible?

which things I should consider to learn or I heard about Css responsive framework to make responsive website design faster

Please suggest me any tips!

thank in advanced
Nick

NickMann

Are you using wordpress or what? can help you if it is wordpress.
I have 2 sites without responsive design, a wordpress blog and a custom site which built from scratch.

If you have any suggestion, please share here or can PM me for more details.

RDO Servers

For your wordpress site, you can easily find responsive Wordpress Themes. I would suggest looking at Theme Forrest. Many of theirs are free or cheap.

For the customer site, take a look at Bootstrap.

marketmongoose

If your willing to put some time, you can use one of this two frameworks Foundation or Bootstrap 3 for making a Responsive Website. If your looking for something with more functions just use Zend Framework
I agree with you, I heard about Foundation and Bootstrap but I don't know which I should learn for more advantage and easy to build a website in responsive design, could you give me an recommendation?

Hostlumina

I agree with you, I heard about Foundation and Bootstrap but I don't know which I should learn for more advantage and easy to build a website in responsive design, could you give me an recommendation?

I personally find Foundation solid and I prefer it over bootstrap due to it's grid system. I find bootstrap is highly recommended therefore making it the "leading" framework it is still very very good. Don't get me wrong, bootstrap is great and i use it every other week for some customers.

If you are just learning i would suggest bootstrap. Highly popular and you will most likely find answers and tutorials easily in google.

It would be a good idea to get a foundation in responsive design outside of frameworks. Frameworks are good, but if you can write media queries, you can use frameworks to speed up development and coupled with media queries and understanding responsive design, you can make the site rock!

Here is a beginners course on YouTube that may help.

Last edited by a moderator:

surferz

It would be a good idea to get a foundation in responsive design outside of frameworks. Frameworks are good, but if you can write media queries, you can use frameworks to speed up development and coupled with media queries and understanding responsive design, you can make the site rock!
Why not is bootstrap, as i knew then bootstrap and foundation is good responsive framework for design responsive themes

There is nothing wrong with Bootstrap or Foundation. All I'm saying is you if you take time to learn responsive design you be able to make sites respond anyway you want, and not be limited by the framework, if learn how responsive design works with @media queries. You can make sites respond in additional ways within a framework that a framework doesn't out of the box as well. That's all I'm trying to say.