How to Earn money from youtube ?

sam.hunt0710

Hello IM Stars ,

Here is a method in which I will explain you how you can earn money from Youtube when you don't have any channel or video over youtube.

Create a Affiliate Account over any Aff Store or if you are existing Affiliate you can look for a good offer which is converting good , you can also help with your Affiliate Manager regarding that.

Now you can search over Youtube for the videos which are having good number of likes , Views and comment.

These videos should be in the niche which you are going to target.

Draft a mail for the owner of youtube channel along with your offer per sale which you will getting from the link which channel owner will be placing in his/her video description.

You can also offer channel owner a min fee / month for placing your aff link in his / her channel video description.

We are working over this and getting some good response from youtube channel owners and quick good bucks from affiliate offers.

Traveler

Hello IM Stars ,

Here is a method in which I will explain you how you can earn money from Youtube when you don't have any channel or video over youtube.

Create a Affiliate Account over any Aff Store or if you are existing Affiliate you can look for a good offer which is converting good , you can also help with your Affiliate Manager regarding that.

Now you can search over Youtube for the videos which are having good number of likes , Views and comment.

These videos should be in the niche which you are going to target.

Draft a mail for the owner of youtube channel along with your offer per sale which you will getting from the link which channel owner will be placing in his/her video description.

You can also offer channel owner a min fee / month for placing your aff link in his / her channel video description.

We are working over this and getting some good response from youtube channel owners and quick good bucks from affiliate offers.
This is an interesting method. Do the channel owners usually accept your offers like this? Why wouldn't they just put their own affiliate links in the descriptions?

I have never done any youtube marketing so all this is something I don't know about.

sam.hunt0710

This is an interesting method. Do the channel owners usually accept your offers like this? Why wouldn't they just put their own affiliate links in the descriptions?

I have never done any youtube marketing so all this is something I don't know about.

You can offer them a monthly subscription price or %wise module depends , depends how buyer will respond.