How to earn backlinks, what i should do for this.

ulterios

There are many different ways to build backlinks for your site.

Here are some that many people are using:

Post commenting on blogs or websites related to the same niche your website is. ( To get a rankings boost these should be dofollow backlinks, meaning the links pass link juice to your site from theirs).

Guest blogging on other people's websites or blogs that are in the same or similar niche as your site.

Find similar sites to your site and contact them about exchanging links with each other.

Build links from social media sites to your site.

Post and be active on Reddit.

Create a profile in Yelp.

Create a YouTube channel and put a link to your site in it. These are dofollow links. Any links in comments or descriptions are nofollow so you won't get any link juice but it they might generate some traffic from the viewers.

These are just some of the ways that you can build backlinks to your site, there are many more.

I hope this helps. :)

david smith

There are different sources to create backlinks from but search engines at times may impose a penalty on the website that creates backlinks from sources which are irrelevant to the website. The best way of building backlinks is to build content that highly shareable and likeable. This kind of content would have better chances of earning backlinks that are natural.

Smith-K

You should not try to build them, but earn them. Why not create a compelling piece of content that is engaging and has humor attached to it?

You should then share this content on sites like Reddit, Facebook and Twitter, and then your chances of getting the content viral are very likely, which will return some really nice links from authority websites.

Marcos

There are many ways to get backlinks but some depend on what your website is about.

Some that work for me are marketing your content on the social websites and just asking websites that have a similar topic if they would like to exchange backlinks with each other.

Dean

Since you posted this in the social media section of the forum, are you talking about getting backlinks from social media use?