How to Create A Great Marketing Slogan?

Adrianhenry

Hi,
Apart for a brand your business needs to have a great slogan to succeed in online marketing world.
Can any one give me any tips to generate one?

Hostlumina

Good question!!!

Couple items that might help

Be short/brief - You do not want to be to complicated. Make a list of things that make your business or would describe your business. This will help

Unique/Original - Do not make it similar to others as you do not want to remind anyone of someone else right? :)

Value the message - As it will be in your messages delivered (business cards, flyers, etc...) people will be associating it with your business.

Honesty - Make sure you show case the best thing you or business is going to bring to the table. Last thing you want is to break your statement. I.e. "We are never late" but you are late.... People will lose trust and it will hurt your reputation.

Emphasize on key items - Think of the company values, make a list this will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: ims

PTTed

Hi,
Apart for a brand your business needs to have a great slogan to succeed in online marketing world.
Can any one give me any tips to generate one?
If you want to use a slogan, it would be a good idea to create one that showcases your unique selling proposition.

Companies should have something about them that makes them unique or makes them better than their competition. This is sometimes called their market "position". There is a great book on the subject that every entrepreneur should have in his personal library. It is called Positioning - The battle for your mind. If money is tight, you can get a used copy from Amazon for a penny plus shipping.

Olivia Hintz

If you’re creating a new slogan for your business or product online,If you want something that represents your brand and is easy to remember. These 7 tips may help you:
1. Keep it short and simple
2. Be consistent
3. Focus on what makes you different
4. Make it timeless
5. Ensure it can stand-alone
6. Consider your target market
7. Get input