How to Approve Google Adsense?

Dean

It's hard to tell exactly why Google isn't approving your website because they usually only give a vague reason when they notify you.

Usually some of the main reasons are:

- Not enough original content (A blog for example usually needs 20+ posts for a chance at approval)
- The current website on the domain is less than 6 months old (some countries)
- Bad links to your website or you are linking to websites that are not good
- Content is not good for conversions for advertisers

There are a number or reasons that you can be denied by Google so whatever they tell you for a reason should be investigated.

You have a real nice clean looking site so I don't think the layout or design is an issue. You might want to try to add more content and then see what happens then.

Dean

Thank You Dean,
You have shared a very good information.
It is very helpful for me.
You are very welcome Kanika. I wish I could be more helpful but there are so many reasons that Google can do this and they don't usually give detailed reasons.

Good luck with your site. :)

vishwa

Getting approved by Google AdSense is not an easy task. You have unique and quality content on your website. Make your website navigation easy. Add about me, privacy policy page etc. Google do not approved sites that have thin or no content. Check the spelling and grammar of your site as well. Remember quality content is only the way to get approved by Google. There is no traffic requirements.