How many emails per day should I be sending?

KenR

Should I only send around 50 emails daily or I can send bigger amount?
Would this annoy a subscriber?

Nytshade

50 per day? That's insane, 1 email per day is more than enough. You don't want to end up looking like a spammer to your subscribers so keep it at 1 email per day.

If they're loving your content then you can try sending 2 per day for a week and compare the results to see if the open rate drops or goes up, then decide if you want to send more or less. You simply have to test this because maybe your subscribers want you to send them 50 emails per day, but start small with 1 email and take it from there.

KenR

50 per day? That's insane, 1 email per day is more than enough. You don't want to end up looking like a spammer to your subscribers so keep it at 1 email per day.

If they're loving your content then you can try sending 2 per day for a week and compare the results to see if the open rate drops or goes up, then decide if you want to send more or less. You simply have to test this because maybe your subscribers want you to send them 50 emails per day, but start small with 1 email and take it from there.
Again I mean I want to send 50 emails to 50 subscribers per day. What is the maximum amount of emails I can send a day and should keep in mind when sending to my subscribers?

elcidofaguy

Again I mean I want to send 50 emails to 50 subscribers per day. What is the maximum amount of emails I can send a day and should keep in mind when sending to my subscribers?

Your question does not make any sense... If you send an email out on your newsletter then send it to everyone on your list... Why would you want to send it bit by bit over many days?

By the way what are you using for your autoresponder? Is it an email marketing service provider such as aweber, mailchimp etc - you pay per month for the total number of subscribers and not number of emails...

If its completely self hosted solution then its a matter with the web host e.g. x amount per hour... If you exceed that amount then it rolls over into a queue... Typically that's around few thousand per hour - so even that should not raise any issues with sending more than 50 emails...

If its a hybrid solution of using an SMTP service such as Amazon SES then you're looking at no restrictions as its free upto 10,000 and after that its around $0.10 per thousand.

Should I only send around 50 emails daily or I can send bigger amount?
Would this annoy a subscriber?

Depend on this 2 message, I would answer "Yes". It's annoying your subscribers because not mean that everyone have time for reading your email.

Actually, I sent my subscribed 2 time a week of email and 2 post a month for my new post...!

Whenvener, you think about sending your newsletters to subscribers. I recommended to think about how the benefits of your newsletter to subscribers. If it's just the product promotion, they'll unsubscribe your list as soon as you annoy them...