How long do you take to deliver a product?

Adrianhenry

Hello everyone,

I believe that many of us visiting this forum are either prospective customers or prospective service providers of various kinds of internet marketing products and services.

For the service providers of such products as logo, banners, ebooks, online courses, web hosting, articles, SEO services, web template...etc, how long does it normally take before you can deliver a product to your client?

RDO Servers

Hello everyone,

I believe that many of us visiting this forum are either prospective customers or prospective service providers of various kinds of internet marketing products and services.

For the service providers of such products as logo, banners, ebooks, online courses, web hosting, articles, SEO services, web template...etc, how long does it normally take before you can deliver a product to your client?

It depends on the product.

A eBook, access to a online course, shared web hosting or a VPS should be immediate access as soon as it is ordered.

A dedicated server can take a couple hours to provision.

Graphics design or content writing can take a few hours to a few days.

Web development can take days or months, depending on the scope of the project.

SEO is anlong term project that may decrease in scope over time, but you should always be working on to stay at the top.

maji99

How long it takes to deliver a product or service has several interpretations depending on the product or service.

Take my most recent client as an example.

My company promises to deliver a product within 48 hours of accepting the assignment.

Within the 48 hours, we had prepared and delivered the product as required and the customer had accepted it, however, it turned out that part of the product was offensive to a segment of our customer’s clients. It took us another 40 hours to remove the offensive part which neither the customer nor our designers could have foreseen.

In the above example, the product took 88 rather than the standard 48 hours and was delivered with total time satisfaction for both of us.

ulterios

If the product is something that is ready to go and is always available, like an eBook for example, then they are available at the time of sign-up if it is free or right after payment if it is a sold products.

If the product is something that needs to be created/made/altered/etc. then I always try to provide the product as soon as possible. Something like a day or two is what I always try to do. I don't like to keep clients/customers waiting for a product as speed can determine more sales with someone.

I always want to provide my products or services as quickly as possible to build a good solid reputation of speed and help earn the possibility of future dealings. ;)

Dean

I always try to deliver any product or service that I have sold in two days or less. It sometimes depends on the customer though but that's the general times frame I always try to deliver within.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

This depends on the product or service but you always want to make the customer like your service so it is always best to deliver as fast as you can. If you can do it faster than they expect it then they might be impressed and tell others about you.

Ben

Always deliver sold products as soon as possible, even if it's before when it should have been. Delivering products quickly can help buyers to want to by more from you since they know that they will not have to wait long to get their product.

Maria Marketing

You should always deliver products that you sell as quickly as you can. People do not like to waiting for things, especially things that they paid for. Deliver quickly and you might have a customer that keeps coming back to you. :)

Ben

The things that I do on this list have varying delivery times but they are about 4-12 hours. I always try to go out of my way to help a customer of mine. This way they are comfortable with dealing with me and maybe even recommend me to other people they know.

Nobody likes or wants to wait these days. People have gotten a lot worse, so it's best to get whatever you are doing with them dealt with