How has your Marketing been so far for 2016?

How have your Marketing & Earnings been so far for 2016?

• Better than expected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worse than expected

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • About the same as expected

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Haven't marketed yet this year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dean

I was thinking earlier this morning about how the year is going so far for my marketing efforts and earnings and was curious as to how everyone's 2016 is going so far along those lines.

Have your marketing efforts and earnings gone as planned, better, worse for 2016?

I would say that mine are about what I expected, so no surprise. I have done well but about the same as last year. Maybe slightly better I guess, but consistent.

What about you?

Cheers, Dean

ProfMike

The competition in my market is extremely high. And with some of the bigger offerings that are out there it has been a little more difficult than I thought it would be this year.

But I will hang in there because differentiation is the key and I know that my offerings and support are much better than my competitions and I just have to get the word out there and continue to drive forward.

Dean

The competition in my market is extremely high. And with some of the bigger offerings that are out there it has been a little more difficult than I thought it would be this year.

But I will hang in there because differentiation is the key and I know that my offerings and support are much better than my competitions and I just have to get the word out there and continue to drive forward.
Well Mike, it sounds like you are like me a little. I also like to always offer better products and services than my competitors.

I was raised that in business you need to offer something that is better than your competition, then as more and more people see that you are actually offering something better, the success will start to come more and more and be there for the long run.

I don't know you but have seen how you are in your replies around here and you really seem like the type that goes the extra mile for people. I have seen your quality and informative replies and you seem to like to help others, which I am sure shows in your business practices which people will see and really appreciate.

I am sure that your marketing efforts will grow and continue to pay off more and more. Thanks for your reply and best of luck in your future business and marketing efforts.

Cheers, Dean

ProfMike

I appreciate the comments Dean. I do go the extra mile, it is just the way that I was brought up. I have always had this philosophy that I treat people the way that I would want to be treated in the same situation.

Of course, that all depends on how I am treated. Some people have made the mistake of looking at that as a weakness and have found out, usually the hard way, that if they come at me with aggression, that is the way they will be met. I do not prefer that way but with my background I am very familiar with having to respond that way if needed.

Again thanks for the comments, I appreciate them.

ulterios

Have your marketing efforts and earnings gone as planned, better, worse for 2016?
Mine have been about what I have expected. There have been highs and lows but they seem to balance out.

I do know that they would be a lot better if I kept from getting sidetracked by other projects that I am working on and kept my efforts more consistent. I always have so many different things going on and new projects so time is always short but it keeps me busy.

I do really like some of my distractions, especially this forum and it's great members. :DD:

Sometime we all need to have a little fun while we are marketing our products, services of whatever and this forum is real good for that! ;)

Dean

I appreciate the comments Dean. I do go the extra mile, it is just the way that I was brought up. I have always had this philosophy that I treat people the way that I would want to be treated in the same situation.
You are welcome Mike, I call them like I see them always!

Dean

Mine have been about what I have expected. There have been highs and lows but they seem to balance out.

I do know that they would be a lot better if I kept from getting sidetracked by other projects that I am working on and kept my efforts more consistent. I always have so many different things going on and new projects so time is always short but it keeps me busy.

I do really like some of my distractions, especially this forum and it's great members. :DD:

Sometime we all need to have a little fun while we are marketing our products, services of whatever and this forum is real good for that! ;)
We all have our distractions and I sure do have mine. I always have too much to do and never enough time to do it all.

I completely agree with you about this forum. :)

Maria Marketing

I personally have not done much yet but I am getting set up to start a lot more marketing so I am hoping to finish off the year with a big boost. :)

I have many plans that I am working on and doing a lot of learning so I may improve my efforts. A lot of good things I am learning to help set up the future. :)