How do you like the Internet Marketing Star?

robertdn

Hi everyone,

Is the Internet Marketing Star a good forum to visit in your opinion?

How has been your experience so far in comparison to other forums you have visited?

Please let us know what the benefits are for constantly visiting and participating in this forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrunchie

First of all, this is a good forum. You present your views freely about internet marketing and the other members respond.

The visitors are a good source of traffic which you can use to market your product or service.

The visitors include professionals who can teach you the basics of internet marketing, advertising, programming, and many other computer professions.

You have the opportunity to present your offers here and expect to get good prospective customers as well as takers for your offers.

You can hire the professionals who visit and are members of this forum and you can get samples and reviews from satisfied customers right here.

In my personal view, I really like it, simple and clearn. Easy on eyes and a feeling of more friends joined here.

Last edited by a moderator:

nesito29

I personally loved the layout, it looks very nice and clean. This is a net forum for you to visit.

Luca

I like how there are a lot of people who know what they are talking about here. More often than not, I encounter forums with "parrots" or people who seems to be repeating the same answer over and over again with no valuable information to add, but that's not the case here.

Plus, it's a XenForo forum! :D

Allenafaith

I think it is a good site to visit! There are lots of things to reply on on the forum and I have learned a few things that I haven't known already plus the theme and logo are pretty unique. :)

Riley

The forum looks cool but theres so many things to look at here lol can be confusing at times.