How can you make money with Amazon?

snginc

I heard that it was possible by just linking Amazon products to your website and if people use that link and buy products then you can have commission. Is this right?...and how to make that happen?

Allenafaith

I've never did this but if no one answers you, I'd ask Amazon support and they will tell you.

Last edited:

Wizard

Pick a profitable niche/product and you have to find keywords that are less competitive 3000+ U.S searches, buying keywords can be less. Have in mind most of the items sold on amazon available to the market.

Make a high quality converting site, amazon like theme or design and get a review content in addition to any content you need, content must be in professional any grammatical mistakes can bring you to low conversion rate.

Get traffic from social media, SEO, Blogging.

aaron kev

It's quite simple, Pick a niche, Get a review site for it , Place amazon affiliate link in your article as text link like " You can buy this wonderful product directly from amazon" , when someone click on this text it will be redirected to amazon product page and if they purchase , you will get your commission. You can go with YT, Twitter or Fb page to promote your site.

PhilipsEl

I am still waiting for more replies on this topic! All replies were helpful but as I am new in affiliate marketing, I would like to know more. I've heard people find great success with affiliate marketing specially from amazon and ebay. But what about others? Anyone knows about alibaba? One of their rep contacted us recently to promote their Gold package and they would give us like 5-10% commission.

William Coleman

Yes, you can make money from amazon product on your site but it does not just happen like that. You've got to have good amount of traffic to your site before you can make money with amazon.