How can I rent a facebook page

sansastark

I have a new website and I want to get traffic from facebook very fast so I think about to rent a facebook page to share my articles links and get traffic

I want to know what is the best way to rent a facebook page?

When I found pages and contact the admin from the page messages, I didn't get answer

KeralMTG

I have a new website and I want to get traffic from facebook very fast so I think about to rent a facebook page to share my articles links and get traffic

When I found pages and contact the admin from the page messages, I didn't get answer
You should maybe put a post in the marketplace section here and see if someone can offer what you are looking for. This is a marketing site so there should be some available for you.

Here is the section https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/forums/social-networks.27/

Maria Marketing

Is it even allowed in the facebook terms of use? You might want to check and make sure that it's allowed or at least try to keep it as private as possible so that they don't ban the account.

Catherine1

Why don't you just create your own Facebook page and save the money for other advertising that you can't get for free?

Dean

You can post an ad in the social media section of the marketplace here as Keral said. You can also do a Google search for it and there are a lot of results, so you should be able to find one to fit your needs.

I am not sure if renting is against the Facebook rules or not so you will have to be careful, just in case. I do know that you can't sell a Facebook page. You can always post a question in the Facebook help section and ask if you want to know.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

You can either post in the social media section here on IMS or try a Google search and see what you find. I would make sure to do some research before making any kind of payment because there are a lot of scams going around for buying/selling/renting Facebook pages and accounts. It's better to be safe than sorry and find out you gave someone money for nothing.

Make sure that you use Paypal or a similar service to make any payments and don't give out any credit card or bank information to the seller directly.

Good Luck.

Muzzamil

It is better to just buy ads because page owners have put in a lot of work in building a page so they don't really like sharing their audience.

Argus

It is better to just buy ads because page owners have put in a lot of work in building a page so they don't really like sharing their audience.
Do you mean to buy ads from facebook or somewhere else?

I ask because I am not going to rent a facebook page but I am going to start one soon and want to know which is better for that.

Muzzamil

Do you mean to buy ads from facebook or somewhere else?

I ask because I am not going to rent a facebook page but I am going to start one soon and want to know which is better for that.
I mean facebook ads. Also when you start buying ads, start with multiple ads with little money put in such as $10 or $15 a day. If you are new then you shouldn't spend more than $10-$15 a day because you wouldn't know which ads work the best. So run multiple ads with little budget and see which ads generate you leads and sales and then put all your money on those ads that are getting you leads and sales. Also it's good that you are starting your own facebook page because once you have your fans or followers, you wouldn't have to buy ads. Good Luck!

Argus

I mean facebook ads. Also when you start buying ads, start with multiple ads with little money put in such as $10 or $15 a day. If you are new then you shouldn't spend more than $10-$15 a day because you wouldn't know which ads work the best. So run multiple ads with little budget and see which ads generate you leads and sales and then put all your money on those ads that are getting you leads and sales. Also it's good that you are starting your own facebook page because once you have your fans or followers, you wouldn't have to buy ads. Good Luck!
Thank you for your help. Much of this is new to me so I am still learning. Your help is very much appreciated friend.

Storm

They probably didn't answer you because they weren't interested in renting or perhaps they just don't check all their messages. Why don't you just start one of your own? That way you have complete control over it and don't have to worry about someone taking it from you.