How can I increase Page Authority and Domain Authority (DA/PA) for my website?

affiliator

My PA and DA on my website is very low now, around 22 and 30, I would like to increase website's Page Authority(PA) to 35 and Domain Authority(DA) to 42.

How do I go about doing this?

How many and which type of Backlinks should I require to achieve this? and DA and PA are still important in 2015?

waiting for your valuable replies :)

mezloh

Page Authority has got absolutely nothing to do with Rankings. It is just a metric made up by Moz.

It is not a factor that Google Search Engine remotely considers. Page Authority, no matter how high or low, will not rank a website any better than one with lower or higher.

If you want to increase these amounts, you need to have more quality backlinks from high PR sites.

If you want to increase these amounts, you need to have more quality backlinks from high PR sites.
Google PR didn't update for a long time why Moz still gives it as an imporatnt factor in SEO?

Anyone confirms me it still have more valuable?

Wizard

Built links from high authority sites and content must be in unique. Link is in your niche related

elcidofaguy

Page Authority has got absolutely nothing to do with Rankings. It is just a metric made up by Moz.

It is not a factor that Google Search Engine remotely considers. Page Authority, no matter how high or low, will not rank a website any better than one with lower or higher.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Moz PA/DA and other third party metrics such as Majestic CF/TF are made up... That's total nonsense... Whilst I agree with your point that these metrics are not ranking factors, they do have its uses.... I am sure most people do realize that these metrics are third party attempts to understand Googles ranking algo... Besides using third party metrics what else do we have? .... and NO its not PageRank.... PR has not been updated for a number of years publically and as such is dead....

So you have a choice of using nothing or third party metrics which help as an indicator when assessing domains for backlinks or for purchasing as part of PBNs etc....

I would say Moz is not one of the best metrics as its easy to game with spam links... Hence I also recommend Majestic in particular TF (Trust Flow) as that is harder to manipulate.. One good way to make a quick assessment is to divided CF (Citation Flow) by TF and if you get close to one that is a great indication of quality and above five you should for sure investigate further...

Besides third party metrics other checks one should make includes - checking the types of sites which are providing backlinks, how well the actual site ranks for its main keywords and also the websites internal linking structure and other on-page SEO factors....

Ultimately one should always be cautious when using third party metrics - as they only provide an estimate... But for sure they most certainly have its uses...