Hi

ulterios

Hey, I found out about this forum a different one! Seems like there's a network of these similar looking forums :D

Hey HostXNow,

Welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, it's great to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

It's nice to have someone with your knowledge join the community. We don't have many web hosting experts here that share their knowledge but we get quite a few web hosting questions posted by the other members.

You're right about some similar looking forums, there are a couple that look similar to this one but the ones that I am thinking about use vBulletin and this one uses XenForo.

You should post up some of your web hosting offers, it's free to post them.

https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/forums/web-hosting-offers.37/

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

JennyJ

Welcome to the forum. :D

I'm pretty new to most of the technical things that have to do with web hosting so you will probably see me asking a lot of web hosting questions.

Catherine1

Hey,

I found out about this forum a different one! Seems like there's a network of these similar looking forums :D
Welcome to the community. I think you will enjoy your time here, there are many good members that are always helping each other. I'm fairly new to internet marketing and have already learned a lot here.

See you around the forum.

Dean

Welcome to the forum HostXNow, we're happy to have you with us.

We have a very friendly community and quite a few gals around here also.

I'll see you around the forum.

Catherine1

Thanks for the welcome guys (oh, and gals)!
Yes Gals also. :p

We have several on the forum that are active. I'm not here as often as the others usually but I check in a couple times a week at least.

Storm

Welcome to the forum HostXNow. :)

I take it that you are a web hosting provider so I might have some questions for you later down the road.

Enjoy your stay here and I will see you on the boards.

Traveler

Hi HostXNow. Welcome to the website.

I hope I can learn some things about hosting from you. I have many things that I want to know about web hosting. :)

HostXNow

Welcome to the forum HostXNow, we're happy to have you with us.

We have a very friendly community and quite a few gals around here also.

I'll see you around the forum.

Sold haha!

Yes Gals also. :p

We have several on the forum that are active. I'm not here as often as the others usually but I check in a couple times a week at least.

Well, some like Americans say guys to both men and women. I never got that. Probably being PC or something but guys are guys and gals and gals, unless... nevermind. You get my point. :Cheers:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad to be here.

I know a fair bit about hosting, but I'd like to learn more about marketing/SEO, etc.