Hi there everyone

Ben

Hi everyone here at internetmarketingstar.com! My name is Ben and I just joined so I figured I would say hi to all of you. I am a business owner from Eastern US and I am looking to get more involved in internet marketing. I found this site in the search results and it seems like one of the better ones to join so here I am.

I know something about internet marketing but not too much and I am looking to learn more and start making more money online, aren't we all? ;)

I am a member on some other forums but none that are marketing so this is my first. Say hi if you feel like it and I promise I won't bite! LOL

Well that's enough of the small talk so I will see you all on the message boards.

ulterios

Hi there Ben and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join our fine community.

You picked a great site to help you with your learning and helping you to be able to make more money. We have a lot of great members and staff that are always happy to help each other. You might also want to take a look around the forum and see what you can learn.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or post a thread in the appropriate forum section.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Reactions: Ben

Dean

Hi Ben, great to have you with us here!

We have many good members here that can help you with anything that you might need help with for learning more about internet marketing so you picked the right place to become a member of.

If I can help you with anything just say the word.

Cheers, Dean.

Muzzamil

Hi everyone here at internetmarketingstar.com! My name is Ben and I just joined so I figured I would say hi to all of you. I am a business owner from Eastern US and I am looking to get more involved in internet marketing. I found this site in the search results and it seems like one of the better ones to join so here I am.

I know something about internet marketing but not too much and I am looking to learn more and start making more money online, aren't we all? ;)

I am a member on some other forums but none that are marketing so this is my first. Say hi if you feel like it and I promise I won't bite! LOL

Well that's enough of the small talk so I will see you all on the message boards.
Welcome Ben, it's good to have you here. I also joined internetmarketingstart.com couple of weeks and I absolutely love helping people here and learning from other people. Hope you go through the same pleasant experience. If you ever need any help, you can just post in this forum and there will be many people helping you including me.

Ben

Hi there Ben and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join our fine community.

You picked a great site to help you with your learning and helping you to be able to make more money. We have a lot of great members and staff that are always happy to help each other. You might also want to take a look around the forum and see what you can learn.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or post a thread in the appropriate forum section.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be looking around and trying to see what kind of good tips I can pick up. I am hoping to get to know some of the people around here as well as contributing whatever I can to help.

Hi Ben, great to have you with us here!

We have many good members here that can help you with anything that you might need help with for learning more about internet marketing so you picked the right place to become a member of.

If I can help you with anything just say the word.

Cheers, Dean.
Thanks Dean, if I need anything i'll keep you in mind. I can already tell that there are some real nice people here.

Welcome Ben, it's good to have you here. I also joined internetmarketingstart.com couple of weeks and I absolutely love helping people here and learning from other people. Hope you go through the same pleasant experience. If you ever need any help, you can just post in this forum and there will be many people helping you including me.
Thanks for the welcome, I am happy to be a member here and hope to get a chance to see you around the site. It's nice to see members like you and the others that are willing to help new members like myself. If I can be of any help as well then I will be happy to do so.

Nice to meet you @Ben on this great advertising forum.

Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to seeing you around!
Thanks Robert, I am looking forward to my stay as well and hope to be able to help other members whenever I can.

ulterios

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be looking around and trying to see what kind of good tips I can pick up. I am hoping to get to know some of the people around here as well as contributing whatever I can to help.
You are very welcome Ben. You will find that we have many members here who also contribute and help other members here. We have a great group of people that is growing all the time. We are glad that you are part of our community now. ;)

Ben

You are very welcome Ben. You will find that we have many members here who also contribute and help other members here. We have a great group of people that is growing all the time. We are glad that you are part of our community now. ;)
I am glad to be a part of the community and hope to contribute as much as possible to help others when I can. Thanks

Maria Marketing

Welcome to our community Ben. I think that you will like it here because all of our members are really nice and are always helping each other. There is a lot of good information and subjects to learn about too.

I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Ben

Welcome to our community Ben. I think that you will like it here because all of our members are really nice and are always helping each other. There is a lot of good information and subjects to learn about too.

I hope you enjoy it here! :)
Thank you Maria. I am enjoying it here already. Many other forums I have been a member of over the years were not that friendly so this one is a nice change.

Welcome Ben, hope you have a great time here!
Thank you for the welcome greeting. I am sure I will have a great time here since I am really liking it already.

Traveler

Welcome Ben! I am also new here and the people seem real nice so I will probably be around for a while and I hope to see you also. Cheers!

Ben

Welcome Ben! I am also new here and the people seem real nice so I will probably be around for a while and I hope to see you also. Cheers!
Thanks Traveler. The people do seem nice and I also plan on sticking around. I need to start reading more of these threads since they have a lot of info on things I don't know yet. Nice place to learn about some things.