Hi everyone!

manoaratefy

Good morning everyone!

I'm a young student from Madagascar (the island, not the movie :D ). I'm learning Network & Telecom. I make money online by writing articles (in French, I'm very bad in English). I own also a web hosting business and a few blogs.

Hope I'll found help on this forum.

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are very happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

If you have any questions just feel free to ask or you may post them in the appropriate forum section if you prefer.

Welcome again!

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you enjoy it around here. We have a very friendly and helpful group of members that are always helping each other and sharing knowledge and information so I think you will get a lot out of it.

See you around the forum.

Maria Marketing

Welcome to the website Manoaratefy. :)

Maybe you can share some of your writing tips with us. I can use some improvement in mine. :)

manoaratefy

Welcome to the website Manoaratefy. :)

Maybe you can share some of your writing tips with us. I can use some improvement in mine. :)
Surely. I'll open a thread about it ASAP.

Marcos

It is good to have you join us manoaratefy. I hope to get to have many great discussions together.

JennyJ

Good morning everyone!

I'm a young student from Madagascar (the island, not the movie :D ). I'm learning Network & Telecom. I make money online by writing articles (in French, I'm very bad in English). I own also a web hosting business and a few blogs.

Hi there manoaratefy and nice to meet you. I think that's great that you are a young student and you are already out doing business online and getting yourself out in the world and learning. I wish I would have started when I was young myself.

See you around the forums.

Ben

Good morning everyone!

Nice to meet you. That's real good that you are getting doing business while you are young.

Most younger people just want to have fun and they don't worry about getting going in the real world. since you are already starting your business life you will be way ahead of some others your age. Good for you!