Hi everyone

ulterios

Hi! I'm Phát and I come from (big shout out to any member out there are Vietnamese). I just started online marketing about a months ago, looking forward to learn so much more and i'm only 19. Great to be here <3 <3 <3
Greetings Phát and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, we are happy to have you join our community.

Since you just got started in online marketing you joined a great place to learn many helpful things. Take a look around and read as many threads as you can and you will learn some valuable information to help your marketing business.

We also have many other members from Việt Nam so I am sure you will be interacting with some of them around the forum. :)

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Ben

Hi! I'm Phát and I come from Việt Nam (big shout out to any member out there are Vietnamese). I just started online marketing about a months ago, looking forward to learn so much more and i'm only 19. Great to be here <3 <3 <3
Welcome to the forum. Young and already starting to be a marketer so I can tell that you are smart and have a bright future ahead of you. Most people your age don't worry about the future. Good luck with your online business. :Icon Rock:

Dean

Hi Phát and welcome to the forum. This is a good website to help you learn many things about online marketing so read all you can and always ask any questions that you might have and some of our helpful members will surely help you with any answers and information that you need.

See you around the forum and good luck with your marketing. :)

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

Hi! I'm Phát and I come from Việt Nam (big shout out to any member out there are Vietnamese). I just started online marketing about a months ago, looking forward to learn so much more and i'm only 19. Great to be here <3 <3 <3
Hi there Phát and welcome to the website and our community. There is a lot of good information on this site to help you learn and that's what I have been doing myself. I think that you will like it here. :)

Maria Marketing

Nice to meet you on this website Phát. I hope to see you around the forum learning like many other members like myself. :)

KeralMTG

Hello Phát. It is nice to meet you here. I would say hello sooner but I was away for some weeks. I hope to see you on the site some time.