Hi everyone!

LLRhodes

Hi everyone! My name is Kita no Okami (of course not my real name though). I'm kinda newbie in the SEO and website promotion work so I hope that I can learn more from you guys. Thanks all! Good luck and have fun!
Welcome!
I hope we can help you get to where you want to be!

ulterios

Welcome Kita no Okami and welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join us.

We have a lot of SEO and marketing information around our forums, so I am sure you will learn some good things.

I look forward to reading your posts.

If you have any question, just ask and we will be glad to help you.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Argus

Hi everyone! My name is Kita no Okami (of course not my real name though). I'm kinda newbie in the SEO and website promotion work so I hope that I can learn more from you guys. Thanks all! Good luck and have fun!
Welcome to the website. I too am a newbie in those topics but I have learned much here from reading and talking with the members. I am sure you will learn much here also and get many answers you are seeking.

See you on the website.

Maria Marketing

Hello Kita no Okami, it's real nice to meet you here on our site. I am new to many things like SEO and have been learning many useful things so I am sure you will find lots of helpful information and people here like I have.

I hope to see you around the site sometime. :)

Dean

Greetings and Welcome @kitanookami , nice to meet you!

There is lots of good SEO information here so I am sure that you will learn some useful information.

See you around the forum.

Cheers, Dean.

Catherine1

Hello, it's nice to have you join our real nice forum. I am a newbie in the same things as you and have been trying to learn more myself. The people here are real nice and are always happy to help if someone needs it.

I hope to see you around and maybe we can learn from each other. :)

KeralMTG

Welcome to the forum.

Do not worry about being a newbie because there are lots of others here that are learning and soon they are not a newbie any more. There are a lot of good posts on the topics that you want to learn so just start looking around and reading.
See you on the forum.

Ana

Welcome to the website Kita no Okami. I like that user ID. :)

I am a newbie in these same things but I am learning many things as I am sure that you will also.

Nice to meet you here.

Ellen F

Hi Kita no Okami it's real nice to meet you and have you join our group of great people. I am a newbie at the same things as you said and I have been learning a lot here so I am sure that you will learn many new things as well.

Have a nice weekend.