Hey everyone

Michael

I'm Michael and just wanted to say hi and that I hope to learn about internet marketing from some of the experts here.

I know a little and have been doing a little but have a lot to learn so if I ask a stupid question show some compassion. :Beg:

Cheers.

ulterios

Hi Michael and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Don't worry about asking questions, they are the best way to learn about something you want to know more about. ;)

:Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Michael.

We are all here learning from each other and sharing information so by all means, ask any questions that you need an answer for. :Thumb:

See you around the forum.

Melker

Hi Michael. I'm Melker and new here too.

I am trying to get back into marketing after some time off so I will probably be asking some of the same questions so it's cool. :D

Catherine1

Welcome to the forum Michael.

I ask a lot of questions like that myself but everyone always tries to help me find out what I want to know so go right ahead and ask. :D

Kania

Hi Michael. It is nice to meet you on this forum.

I am pretty new to many things and here to also learn like you.

The people are nice and helping me with my marketing and my blog so they will help you too. :D

Marcos

Hello Michael and happy to meet you here. Ask any questions that you want and don't worry about it. I know a fair amount about internet marketing and I still ask dumb questions quite often.

If you never ask then you will never get any answers.

Maria Marketing

Hello Michael, it is nice to meet you here on this website.

I only know a little myself but that is ok because we are all learning something. :D

Storm

Hey Michael!

Nice to meet you and I will see you around the forum.

JennyJ

Hi Michael, nice to meet you. :D

I ask those same types of questions myself often so don't worry and just ask away.

Michael

Hi Michael, nice to meet you. :D

I ask those same types of questions myself often so don't worry and just ask away.
Nice to meet you too JennyJ.

I was worried at first about asking those types of questions because some forums are hostile when you ask something that is considered common knowledge I guess. This forum doesn't seem to be so uptight about things which is nice.

I have been asking some things and getting good answers so I am happy. :D

JennyJ

Nice to meet you too JennyJ.

I was worried at first about asking those types of questions because some forums are hostile when you ask something that is considered common knowledge I guess. This forum doesn't seem to be so uptight about things which is nice.

I have been asking some things and getting good answers so I am happy. :D
I am a member of some of those types of forums in the fashion niche and I have seen some people be quite rude when someone asks something they think is dumb or something. This forum isn't like that which is one reason I come here often.

Michael

I am a member of some of those types of forums in the fashion niche and I have seen some people be quite rude when someone asks something they think is dumb or something. This forum isn't like that which is one reason I come here often.
It does seem real friendly here so I like that. Even some staff is joining in on the conversations. Most of the other forums I used don't have that. You never see or hear from the staff unless you do something wrong on most other forums.