Hello

JohnQ

I'm John and I joined this forum recently and wanted to say hello to all of you, so hello!

I have done some internet marketing, some blogging, owned a few other sites so I know a little about many things but not a master at any I guess you would stay.

I wanted to step up my online money making and found this forum in a search. It looked nice and friendly so I joined.

Say hi if you want and I hope to meet some good people here. I like to help people so I tend to answer a lot of posts if I can contribute to the discussion.

I have been a member of many forums about different things and I know each one has different things they want, like or dislike so if I do something wrong just let me know.

See you all around the site.

ulterios

I'm John and I joined this forum recently and wanted to say hello to all of you, so hello!
Hi John and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are glad that you decided to join us and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

I have done some internet marketing, some blogging, owned a few other sites so I know a little about many things but not a master at any I guess you would stay.
You seem to have a lot of good experience. That's great.

I wanted to step up my online money making and found this forum in a search. It looked nice and friendly so I joined.
That's good to hear and we are happy that you joined the community.

I have been a member of many forums about different things and I know each one has different things they want, like or dislike so if I do something wrong just let me know.
Don't worry, if you do someone will let you know but usually as long as you don't spam the forum or break any rules then you will find that we have a very open and helpful community.

See you around the forum John. :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Marcos

Hello John I am Marcos and it is nice to meet you here.

Good to have you with us and I will see you on the site.

Dean

Welcome to the forum John. You are right, this is a nice friendly place and you'll soon see how great the people and staff here are. A great place to share and learn.

See you around the boards. :)

Kania

Welcome to the forum John. You are right because the people here are all very friendly and they always help if you need it. I get help all the time.

I will see you around the website John. :D

Catherine1

Hi John, it's very nice to meet you on this site.

I'll see you around the forum.

JennyJ

Welcome to the site John. I'm kind of like you because I know a little about many things but still am not an expert at any.

I'll see you around the site.

JohnQ

Welcome to the site John. I'm kind of like you because I know a little about many things but still am not an expert at any.

I'll see you around the site.
Thanks welcome greeting JennyJ. I am hoping to become an expert in something one of these days!

See you around too.