Hello to Everyone

Maria Marketing

Hello everyone here at Internet Marketing Star, my name is Maria. I have been an online marketer part-time for a couple of years but I am looking to get more involved in it.

Most of my marketing has been with affiliate marketing and I am wanting to try other marketing types so i'm looking to learn as much as I can, which is why I joined this wonderful looking forum.

I hope to meet lots of nice people here and hope I can help others at the same time.

See you all on the forum message boards. :)

ulterios

Greetings Maria and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star, it's great to have you join us.

Since you are here looking to learn as much as you can, I suggest that you try to read as many different threads as you can and that can greatly help you learn about some of the other types of marketing. If you have any questions or would like to know something that you can't find an answer to, go ahead and post a new thread and I am sure some of our members will be able to provide the information and answers that you need.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

Dean

Welcome Maria, it's nice to meet you.

I'm new here also and looking to learn more as well. I have already learned quite a bit from reading through some of the topics here and i'm sure you will also.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

Welcome Maria to InternetMarketingStar!

I look forward to your contributions.
Thank you for the welcome.

I plan on contributing as much as possible to the other members here. We have a nice bunch of helpful people so I am hoping that I can help them as they have helped me. :)