Hello IM Stars....

sam.hunt0710

Hello Everyone ,

Hope you all are doing well.

So this is my Introduction thread I know its late , But I would like to Introduce myself .

I am Vivek Nigam from INDIA aka Sam.hunt0710 over various forums .

I am B.tech ( Computer Science & Engg ) Completed my graduation in 2004 . After that I have worked in IT companies as
.NET Developer ( Software Development )
PHP Developer ( Website Development )
Technical Manager Backend ( International Call Center ).

In the year 2007 I started my own IT company ( V2 Informatics ) In my home town and was running that company till 2013 . Max staff which I hired was of 22 members which includes SEO team , PHP Developers , Designers . But due to some personal reasons i have to shut down my company in the year 2013 and I started working as a freelancer .

Last year I joined a Company as Senior Business Analyst / Development Manager and working there till now .

When I am free from my day job I usually study over various forum , and work over my IM methods which I have learned from there .

Thanks a lot to IM it has given me a lot .

Sam

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Hi Sam, It's great when reading your introductions also know more about your fields and skills.

It is never too late and you and other Mods here to help our forum become the #1 internet marketing forum and advertising forums on the web.!! :Icon Mrgreen:

We are on an open community, learn and sharing knowledge together. So, I hope you will be here to help our forum members daily.

Looking forward to seeing around here and reading your great posts on our forum.

Cheers,
:Drinks:

Last edited: