Hello guys!!

skybae

Hi I am skybae call me edel. I am working as a Physiotherapist from the Philippines. Hope to gain new friends here.

ulterios

Hello Skybae/Edel and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

I am sure you will make lots of new friends here, we have so many nice and friendly people that it would be hard not to. ;)

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Catherine1

Nice to meet you edel. :)

Enjoy your time on the site.

young

Hi Edel, I am Mark, how are you?
I'm also new here, so welcome to both of us. Let's get started and make new friends. Good luck

dks1989

Good day Edel! Welcome to Internet Marketing Star. If you are looking for a friend, you've got one in me! We are looking forward to reading your posts and engage in many discussions. I have no doubt you will find great friends here. Enjoy!

jay_cua

Hi I am skybae call me edel. I am working as a Physiotherapist from the Philippines. Hope to gain new friends here.

Hi there Edel. Im new here as well and I am from the Philippines too. Wow. Good for you for being an actual practicing PT. I am actually a nurse by profession but I haven't got to practice it for a long time now.
..Perhaps in the future, fingers crossed.

For now lets all have fun in these informative and dynamic forums.

Dean

Welcome to the forum Edel. I hope that you enjoy it here as much as I do. :)

See you around the boards.