Hello from FL

eMonetize

I have been monetizing data and promoting CPA / affiliate offers full time for over 16 years. I also develop custom data monetization and mailing software. I manage, aggregate and broker data. I develop PPL offers and generate leads. Pretty much I do very little that is mainstream, other than some social media stuff.

I just happened to run across the forum and figured I would check it out.

-Roger

ulterios

I have been monetizing data and promoting CPA / affiliate offers full time for over 16 years. I also develop custom data monetization and mailing software. I manage, aggregate and broker data. I develop PPL offers and generate leads. Pretty much I do very little that is mainstream, other than some social media stuff.

-Roger
Greetings Roger and welcome to Internet Marketing Star, we are very happy to have you join our fine community.

You have quite a bit of monetization experience and I am sure that our members will appreciate the fact that another member with lots of good experience has joined us. We have a diverse membership with experience in many different fields and that's one thing that makes our community so beneficial to everyone. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Hello Roger and welcome to our community. I think that you will like it here since we have some really great people who are always eager and willing to help each other with and kind of information, knowledge or support needs that each of us need at some point. Everyone is happy to help fellow members.

I'll keep an eye out for your posts so that I might be able to learn something new which I am always looking to do.

See you around the forum.

Cheers, Dean.

Ben

-Roger
Hey Roger, good to have you join us! I'll look for your posts in hopes of learning something since a lot of this stuff is new to me. :)

Traveler

-Roger
Hi eMonetize and glad you could join us. I saw another message of yours and you look like a very knowledgeable person so I will be watching your posts. I'm just getting back into marketing more so I am always looking for good info.

See you on the boards.

Storm

Hi Roger. Nice to meet you here on the forum. Enjoy your time here.

ProfMike

Hi Roger, based on your background I am sure that you have some good information to pass on to the users.

This is a great place with many really good people that are willing to share information on Internet Marketing. I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to your input in the discussions.

Maria Marketing

-Roger
Nice to meet you here Roger. :)

I have seen some of your helpful posts so it's nice to have a good member that is sharing their knowledge. See you around the forum. :)

KeralMTG

-Roger
Hello Roger. Nice to meet you here. Sorry that I missed you until now but I was away for maybe a month. I hope to see you on the website some time.