Has Anyone Tried The iTunes Affiliate Program?

ulterios

I keep forgetting that Apple has an affiliate program for iTunes. I was thinking about maybe giving them a try but finding good reliable information on the program isn't easy.

I was wondering if any of our members here have tried this program and I am also curious if it has good earning potential.

Any input or useful information is appreciated. :Thumb:

Here's the link to the iTunes Affiliate Program if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/

Muzzamil

I keep forgetting that Apple has an affiliate program for iTunes. I was thinking about maybe giving them a try but finding good reliable information on the program isn't easy.

I was wondering if any of our members here have tried this program and I am also curious if it has good earning potential.

Any input or useful information is appreciated. :Thumb:

Here's the link to the iTunes Affiliate Program if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/
I have never tried iTunes affiliate program but I will definitely learn more about it. Thanks for letting me know.

ulterios

I have never tried iTunes affiliate program but I will definitely learn more about it. Thanks for letting me know.
You are very welcome my friend. I have heard that it can be quite a good earning program, especially if you have a site that draws the right kind of traffic and/or know how to promote it.

I have been thinking about trying them out. If I find out more information on the program i'll post here and let you know what I find out. ;)

Dean

After doing some research on the iTunes affiliate program it looks like the commission rates are 7% for affiliate earnings. It looks like you are going to need a lot of sales to make decent money at this so it would be best if you had an email list or a site with the proper target audience to earn well.

Cheers, Dean.

Last edited:

Maria Marketing

I did not know they even had one. It might be very profitable because they sell lots of digital goods. My kids spending could net someone a nice profit by themselves! :DD:

KeralMTG

I did not know that apple had an affiliate program for itunes. I have never seen anything about it anywhere. I think that this program will be good for tech sites and also for music or entertainment sites. I might want to join this one myself.

vishwa

One of my friend who have a tech blog is using itunes affiliate program and make some good money from it. I personally never tried them out. But it seems that itunes is really have good affiliate program.

ulterios

One of my friend who have a tech blog is using itunes affiliate program and make some good money from it. I personally never tried them out. But it seems that itunes is really have good affiliate program.
Yeah, the iTunes affiliate program would probably be best on a tech niche site because of the nature of their products. I have one tech blog so I think i'll give them a try and see how it works out. Thanks for the input Vishwa, it helps to know it works well on tech sites.

vishwa

Yeah, the iTunes affiliate program would probably be best on a tech niche site because of the nature of their products. I have one tech blog so I think i'll give them a try and see how it works out. Thanks for the input Vishwa, it helps to know it works well on tech sites.

You are welcome my friend. I am happy that it help you :)

Catherine1

Does anyone know if their affiliate program is just for music or is it for things like apps also?

Traveler

Does anyone know if their affiliate program is just for music or is it for things like apps also?
I was checking this out not too long ago and I think it was for everything that they sell. That would make the most sense but I am not 100% sure. I'll post back if I find out. Cheers

ulterios

I was checking this out not too long ago and I think it was for everything that they sell. That would make the most sense but I am not 100% sure. I'll post back if I find out. Cheers
I was on the affiliate program's website and their affiliate program is everything I think. It lists that it is for games, apps, music, movies, tv shows and "more" so it's probably everything that has a price.

It might be a good program to market given how things in those niche's are always popular. ;)

Traveler

I was on the affiliate program's website and their affiliate program is everything I think. It lists that it is for games, apps, music, movies, tv shows and "more" so it's probably everything that has a price.

It might be a good program to market given how things in those niche's are always popular. ;)
Cool thanks for the information. I might give this a try.

Dean

After looking into this a little more I think that I am going to give it a shot and see how well it does. I was talking to someone about it earlier today and they said that they have done real well with it on a consistent basis.

I'll keep you guys updated with how well it does in case any of you are thinking about trying this program out.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I have never tried them but that's probably because I didn't know that they even had an affiliate program. Now that I know I am going to add them to my list of things I want to market.

ulterios

Now that I know I am going to add them to my list of things I want to market.
If you had the right audience, mailing list, niche website or any combination of these then this program could be quite lucrative and make some nice earnings.

I think that if you had a tech or music related mailing list then it might do quite well. ;)