Guest Post Profit for SEO ranking?

rahaninja

Do you sell guest blog posts on your blogs? If yes, tell us about it

How much do you make off a post?

If I buy guest post on a high quality blogs, will it improve my keyword ranking which I will include in the guest post?

Mark007

Selling guest posting is a good way to earn online through blogging. The price for a guest post with advertising links depend on your blog popularity, authority and page rank. A guest post can range anything from $5 to $200 per article depending on the blog statistics and popularity.

Julio Marquez

it depends the blog popularity as Mark007 said , the most important it to make your article more attractive,so you can befits from the blog social shares also , because the more your article is good and help others , the more people are going to share it also which means more traffic for you.

Guest posting is a great way to drive traffic, increase sales, and grow your brand. Matt Cutts stated it himself. By no means is he trying to say that you shouldn’t guest post. Instead, he is stating that it is becoming spammy.This means that certain companies are emailing every single blogger they can find, asking to guest post. I get these emails myself each and every day, and I just ignore them because I know 99% of the people hitting me up are just looking for a backlink from my site.The reason guest posting won’t work the same way it used to is because companies are trying to guest post on irrelevant blogs SEO Service. The content they are publishing isn’t high in quality either. In other words, they are trying to do the bare minimum to get a link.
  • Only post on relevant blogs – ideally these blogs should also be larger than your website. In other words, do it because it will help with branding, traffic, and sales. Posting on bigger blogs that are also relevant will provide you with more good exposure than posting on small, unknown blogs.
  • Avoid using rich anchor text – rich anchor text will become a huge red flag and will probably cause your site to get penalized eventually, especially if you are building these links through guest posts.

Dean

But remember that you cannot do it too much because it will consider as link spamming and you can easily get caught by Google. So, always use it with precision.
This is a very good point! I have seen some blog owners do so many of these that it winds up costing them to loose some rankings because of algorithm penalties. They just wind up doing so many of these and don't have many other backlinks so it starts to look spammy to Google.

It can be good to have guest posts but having too many without enough other backlinks can get you a penalty.

Nice point you made!

Cheers, Dean.