Greetings from sunny South Africa

Rhombus

Thank you for accepting me on this site. The value of Internet marketing can not be underestimated in this digital age. I hope to learn from others and hopefully share some of my experiences.

ulterios

Greetings Rhombus and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

JennyJ

Hi Rhombus and welcome from not always sunny Canada.

I am sure you will enjoy the forum here because there are a lot of very helpful people that are always sharing information with each other.

I have learned a lot here myself but have a lot more to learn. I haven't been doing internet marketing too long and have much more to learn but I am learning all the time.

I will see you around. :D

Catherine1

Greetings from France Rhombus and welcome to the site.

We are going their on a family holiday next year to visit some family who moved to Johannesburg.

See you around. :D

Dean

Welcome to the forum Rhombus. Nice to meet you here and I will see you around. :)