Free or Paid eBooks, what will you choose?

alylory28

I have seen more offers to give ebooks. what will you choose between free and paid ebooks, do free ebooks have benefits for increasing our knowledge?

Any comments?

aaron kev

These days , ebooks whether it is free or paid are filled with affiliate links , so I think you should go with other ebook like black book or some kindle books if you are looking for some knowledge.

Allenafaith

I'd pay for an e-book just to make myself feel like I am gaining more information on it honestly. Surely paid e-books etc. might give more information.

mysterrio

Actually, I'd love both of them..! Sometime, I subscribed other websites because I want to get their ebook. I found those books came with affiliate, but the body content is great. Also, paid eBook is better because it gives much more detail of specific topic I read. Yeah.., both of them are great...
Not quite sure...they will share real information in their ebooks?

for example: an ebook about make money online and they will share real experience to make more money? I am doubting that.

Maria Marketing

I have actually been getting many free ebooks and have found that some are real good and some are real bad. I think that for free you just can not expect too much. If you get a good one then great and if one is junk then you lost nothing but your time I guess. :)

Dean

Well everyone likes free things, even ebooks but if they have no real value the they are basically a waste of time. Based on personal experience, the paid ebooks are usually much better and worth paying for as long as they come from a quality source.

To me the quality matters more than the price unless it's just a crazy price for something that isn't worth the cost.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Personally I really don't care if they are free or paid as long as they provide good, accurate and up-to-date information. I have bought eBooks that are junk and not worth anything at all and on the other hand I have received free eBooks that were full of good information and were quite useful.

If I am looking for an eBook on something I would rather pay for it if it has good information than to get it for free and have it be a big waste of time. ;)

matteomatt

I usually make my best judgement, but I only buy e-books that are pretty cheap, and highly targeted to campaigns I am already working on. I try to stay away from method e-books. Alot of the free ones out there are good enough, but sometimes it is worth spending a small sum.

Storm

Most of the free ebooks that I have read and looked at are not worth paying for so that's why they are free. There are some exceptions but not a lot from what I have seen. I usually just buy an ebook if I want good material.