Finding reliable SEO tools

lothifa

Hi there!
Do you know services to find duplicates in title, description and headings tags? How do duplicates influence on site positions in serp?
Thanks

KenR

Hi there!
Do you know services to find duplicates in title, description and headings tags? How do duplicates influence on site positions in serp?
Thanks
All these factors you can find in Google webmaster tools where it tells you number of duplicated titles, descriptions on your site.

Just verifying Google WMT for your website. It could help you more.

Rajiv Singhi

Hi there!
Thanks
The best way to know duplicate title descriptions use webmasters tool. Because if you have many pages on site then you need to verify your website ownership on webmaster so that they can allow you to check errors etc .

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ethany

You should try copyscape.com to find out the duplicate content in your site

popwin

I usually check with scamadvisor.com . For the reliability of website . They also say there if the website that i check use a template from another website .

Kenneth

There are many SEO tools that will really help you in getting more traffic to your site.
Some of the common tools are-
Wordstream
Keyword Eye Basic
Ubersuggest
Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool

Last edited by a moderator:

rwill76

There are many SEO tools that will really help you in getting more traffic to your site.
Some of the common tools are-
Wordstream
Keyword Eye Basic
Ubersuggest
Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool

I will be looking into these, as I am unfamiliar with some of them. Thanks for sharing!

Hrishi Vardhan

Copyscap, duplichecker, webmaster tools are most popular tools that every seo experts are using.
If you want to check manual then copy the lines between " " and search in google, in result you will get the sites which have copied your content.