Email Marketing or Social Marketing?

White Angel

Hi,
Which is the best marketing method for traffic and new sales on my site?
Email Marketing or Social Marketing?

Need your advice guys.

tutughosh

You simply build a squeeze page and post/promote the URL of your squeeze/optin page on social media sites (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.)

Exactly.. Make any Type of Landing Page and Opt in specific Targeted Email List.. Then use them for Email Marketing.. And Promoting your Landing Page use Social Media...

elcidofaguy

I would first of all focus on social as well as seo with aiming to establish a good source of traffic to the website... From their I would implement lead capture and email marketing.. It makes sense to do it that way as you need to have traffic on your website before engaging in email marketing... As others above have stated you need to go for both!!!

Actually, the Email marketing & Social Media the element which you could not separate.

Base on the research, I found that the most of people in US spent at and hours a day for check their email in the morning and even both daytime.

Also, the most of people in US spent at lease 15 minutes a day on social media platform such as Facebook and Twitter, and else.

See, Facebook allow to place CTA feature in your Fan page because it was connected with Email and Social Media.

You should use Email marketing to improve more social media present, and use social media to build bigger list of your subscribed. it is loop process....

The both is using in purpose of building relation with your audience, relationship worth billion dollar..