Email List building techniques?

Online Bliss

What is the best technique for building email list?

how to grow a list from zero to 3000 subcribers for a month? please share your secrets about email list building.

Storm

I am actually looking to do this myself for a niche that I don't have a list for so any good tips or advice will be appreciated.

ulterios

One of the best ways to help grow your email list quickly is to have a giveaway and give people something for subscribing. Usually digital products will be best for this in most cases. You can offer and eBook, report or some other kind of digital items that people can receive for subscribing.

Once you have figured out what you will be offering then you will need to promote it. The social media websites work very well for this as a free option or you can use PPC advertising if you are looking to go the paid route, which can be quicker.

It all comes down to giving people something in return for subscribing and a good reason to subscribe. Everyone wants something from someone so give them something they want and they will hopefully give you what you want. ;)

Maria Marketing

I asked a question similar to this and was told that a free giveaway was one of the best ways to get more people on to your email list. This seems to be one of the most recommended ways.

Anna Richart

One of the best ways to help grow your email list quickly is to have a giveaway and give people something for subscribing. Usually digital products will be best for this in most cases. You can offer and eBook, report or some other kind of digital items that people can receive for subscribing.

Once you have figured out what you will be offering then you will need to promote it. The social media websites work very well for this as a free option or you can use PPC advertising if you are looking to go the paid route, which can be quicker.

It all comes down to giving people something in return for subscribing and a good reason to subscribe. Everyone wants something from someone so give them something they want and they will hopefully give you what you want. ;)
Thanks for your sharing. I'm struggling with building a proper email list

What is the best technique for building email list?

how to grow a list from zero to 3000 subcribers for a month? please share your secrets about email list building.

You can create some free offering that is insanely interesting for your audience such as 90 days free training course or how to $100k blueprint or whatever I don't know.

Advertise the campaign to variety sources such social media Ads and other CPC advertising. Write guest post or paid post about the freebie gift.

Deliver the campaign to social media such as adding it to Justretweet and tweet multi times to tweet account. What's more, pin the offer on the top of the profile so when people visit your profile, they'll see the offer.

Dean

What has worked quite well for me in the past is to offer a free ebook or ebooks in exchange for signing up / subscribing. Try to find, buy or create an ebook or ebooks that are related to the niche that you need the email list for and create a landing page with a subscribe form then promote it.

This usually works quite well for myself and others looking to build an email list.

Cheers, Dean.