Does Pinterest bring you traffic?

Ricky Britton

As all of us knew then Pinterest is one of top social networks to promote your site on it. If you decide to test out Pinterest, create a website in the following niches, and share good things on Pinterest. But problem is, how can you drive traffic to your site? It can be a technique that I am following through articles.

Do you succeeded with Pinterest in promoting your website?

nesito29

As all of us knew then Pinterest is one of top social networks to promote your site on it. If you decide to test out Pinterest, create a website in the following niches, and share good things on Pinterest. But problem is, how can you drive traffic to your site? It can be a technique that I am following through articles.

Do you succeeded with Pinterest in promoting your website?

Pinterest is a great way to drive targeted traffic however, it really depends on the niche of your selection. After all the majority of Pinterest users are women.

For one of my sites I get 1000 users coming to my site every day from that source, It's not hard to set up and you get the traffic from every pin. Pins get re-pinned and with every re-pin there's a link to your site.

For my Image creation I go to canva. It's free (mostly, the most I've paid for an image is $2) and you get professional and beautifuly looking images you can use for your marketing.

Try Pinterest and let me know how it works for you :)

Allenafaith

I really haven't tried to advertsie on Pintrest I don't think it would work. I use pintrest mainly for clothing, hair etc ideas.

Dean

I have done only a little Pinterest marketing and have not gotten much traffic from it. Pinterest does not work the best will all types of niches.

Pinterest works better for more visual niches like cooking, travel, fashion and other visual types of niches.

I do plan to try to do more marketing on Pinterest but I just need to find a way to get the most out of my efforts for my niches.

ulterios

I've tried using Pinterest but I just can not get good enough traffic amounts to justify spending time to use it when I can spend that time doing more promoting on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google+ and get a lot better results.

It does work well for some people in certain types of niche but I just haven't had good enough results for me to keep using it regularly. Sometimes I do a little bit of promoting on Pinterest but nothing regular.

Storm

I tried Pinterest for a couple of months and it didn't do well so I stopped using it for the time. I have some ebooks about Pinterest marketing that I am going to read when I have the time and then try it again.

KeralMTG

I created a Pinterest account some months ago but it does not bring any traffic for my blog. I just do not know how is the best way to use it though. Maybe when I learn this it will get more traffic for my site.

david smith

Social signals can influence search engines, and Pinterest can be a good source to get traffic on the website. If the traffic on the website will increase it will eventually increase the sales. Create an account on Pinterest and create broads for the content of your website, use visually enhanced images that can grab the attention of the users, including a link to your website, start engaging with your followers by consistently pinning so the pins appear in your follower’s feeds.