Selling dietguides.net is for sale

Selling dietguides.net is for sale

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Websites' started by webdm, Jan 12, 2018.

1. webdm

webdm New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    dietguides.net is for sale price is only $50

Site is new so no traffic or revenue
    onlypaypal payment accepted

Sale includes Domain which is registered at namecheap *Website with all content *Free year of hosting to get you started,you or free to move your site at anytime.

The concept of this site is simple.video is king,visitors are likely to spend more time on your site if their are videos related to their interest.The longer they stay on your site the better chance they will press on one of the many products advertised on the site and make a purchase,i currently have clickbank affiliate product ads throughout the site,you can easily change the ads to any advertisements you would like such as adsense or other affiliate ads through the admin area.customize your site with just a few clicks without touching any code,no programming or design skill needed.

I’ve added over 50 videos to get you started.It is extremely easy to add videos from youtube through the admin area.

You or free to move your site at anytime.YOU will be responsible for moving the site to your own host if you choose to do so.

Any questions I can also be contacted on this forum or just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018