Creating a squeeze page to promote weight lose?

dezfutak

Hello IMS members,

I would like to create a squeeze page to promote weight lose niche. Do anyone know how to create an effective squeeze page to build list fast. As I know then a squeeze converts visitor into subcribers better than a normal page.
Please help. All your inputs are highly appreciated

Nytshade

For someone who's a complete beginner then I would recommend you to use wordpress. Get a theme, plugin or online service like leadpages.com, if you're using getresponse then you can check out their squeeze page builder it's free for getresponse customers.

You can also check out Optimizepress, Profit Builder, Thrive Leads and Clickfunnels. There are a lot of tools out there but just choose one that will have all the features that you'll need.

elcidofaguy

As Nytshade states - get your tools sorted out... and in addition take the time and effort to learn each component e.g. landing page development, sales copy writing, graphics, video if applicable, product development, funnel design, email autoresponder sequence etc etc.... As you can see there are a lot of moving parts.... Recommend that you develop a plan which not only identifies all of the tasks but also the cost breakdown i.e. make sure you have the budget to cover tools as well as money on development as well as ads...