Can you help choose between Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges?

robertdn

Greetings everyone,

I am venturing into Video Publishing with websites that will feature videos.

I would like to sign up with a video advertisement site but I am confused by the many choices available such as Ad Exchanges and Ad Networks including the supply side providers or SSPs.

What would you suggest as the best choice for a small publisher who does not have a sales staff?

Is there a specific firm you could recommend?

Please help me.
Thanks.

Reactions: ims

jesica ornaled

Hi,

As per my experience, Google Ad Exchange video ads have highest CPMs. These video ads have better CPMs than Adsense video ads. Google Ad exchange video ads are of 2 types:

-Standard Video ads (Good CPM)
-True view video ads (Highest CPM)

There are very few companies that provide true view video ads. I have taken these ads from Ebound Services ad network. They have provided me true view video ads and their CPM is the highest of all video ads I had used so far. You can sign up from their website for video ads to get your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antonio

Hi there,

I have dealt very little with Video advertisements focusing mainly on Display Adverts but I know Google AdSense offers options for Video Publishing.

Within your AdSense Account, go to "My Ads" then "Other Products". You will have to apply but it feels like one can get easily accepted.

My recommendation would therefore be AdSense Video because they will bring the deepest roster of advertisers and it is seems to be relatively user friendly.