Can we seo without backlinks?

Dean

Well, SEO can be done without backlinks but backlinks are a huge part of SEO so you won't be able to achieve the same success without them that you would be able to achieve with them.

Backlinks can have the most influence on a websites rankings so doing it without them completely is going to make it basically impossible to get a good ranking in Google and the other search engines.

Is there a reason in particular that you are asking this?

Cheers, Dean

KeralMTG

Without doing seo for your website you will not get a good ranking on google and the rest. It is the most important thing to do seo for your website if you want it to be a success.

ulterios

A freelancer advise me to use facebook ads to attract huge traffic.
It is rare that Facebook ads gets huge traffic that is cost effective and not over priced for the traffic that you will get. What Facebook advertising is best for and what is usually the result is getting lots of likes for your page.

But I see that this method is quite costly while he is sure that this way is very cheap .
If you are looking for a good inexpensive form of advertising over Facebook then you might want to try Bing ads. They always work real well for me and are much cheaper than Facebook or Google AdWords for the same campaign.

Good Luck. ;)

ulterios

I don't think that Bing is effective , this is really wow me . Thank you. I think that no one use Bing :D
actually Bing is very effective, and much more effective at getting traffic than Facebook. Bing has a big chunk of the search market, much smaller than Google's but with CPC it doesn't matter.

What matters is that with using Bing over Facebook is that with Bing the cost is much lower than Facebook and Google advertising as well and you are only paying for clicks, so it doesn't matter if they have less. If you spend $100 on Facebook, Google and Bing, you will get much more traffic to your site with Bing.

Try it and I am sure you will be surprised. ;)

Ever wondered how to rank without back links? Is SEO without back links even possible? Back links are one of the most important factors determining the Page Rank of the site. Ranking a website without back links would mean avoiding opportunities for creating back links. However, in case you are wondering if it is possible to avoid the additional effort and yet attain a decent page rank, then read on to achieve this.

Keyword Research
Focus on finding long tail keywords that are less competitive and have a lower search volume. Note that a low search volume would mean having around 100-200 searches per month. Keywords having no competition are difficult to find but are worth the effort. This is because, you can write optimized articles using these keywords and a search for them would certainly put your site on the front page of Google.

Mary klipyard

We can find numerous examples where individual pages ranked just fine without specific external links, as long as the website itself had external links pointing at it.
As long as your website itself is linked externally, it appears more than possible to rank individual pages on your site, even if those pages themselves don't have external links. That said, there's a strong relationship between links to a page, and that pages performance in search—so it's much better if the page actually does have external links.

Storm

Yeah you can do SEO for your site without backlinks but it's probably going to be impossible to rank well in any good and competitive keyword or term without backlinks.

edifymedia

It is difficult to rank higher in search engines without cresting back links. Creation of back links help us to rank higher and compete to the competitor sites.

vinaya

Your question is very confusing. Building backlinking is one of the SEO techniques. In fact backlinking is actually off page SEO. If you mean to ask about on page SEO, you can of course rank better on search engine with on page seo. If your contents are good, you can get organic backlinking,