Can I promote Amazon Affiliate Link directly in Social Media?

robertdn

Hi Guys,

I was about to promote my Amazon Product directly through Social Media without going through a sales funnel or blog but then I paused.

I was made to believe that direct promotions of Amazon Affiliate Links are harmful to my Amazon Associate Account. Please advice me on this.

Thank you in advance.

theendof

You can go ahead and promote your Amazon Affiliate Link directly on any Social Media outlet. Amazon has absolutely no problem with that.

However, you have to find a special way of doing this because conversions on social media are hard to come by. People easily get pissed off with hard promotions on social media can easily flag you as a spammer.

The best way that has worked for most people is the creation of a blog or niche website concerning a specific product. This takes time and a lot of effort but you get to reap good returns in the long run.

Maric66

Yes you can , but if you have an authority site or blog for your Amazon affiliate that will be plus point for you .
You are right, Building a complete blog or site for Amazon with suitable theme, it can help increasing conversions for your site or stronger than other competitors if they haven't.