Can I get backlink from image sharing site?

Chas P. Gibson

Hey Guys,

It would be great if someone can tell me how can I get the backlink from image share website? Will it boost up my ranking in search engine?

Thanks in advance

ashishaq

You can get a profile link from image sharing websites but if you want to get a backlink from every single image which you post in image sharing sites then it's not possible. For this you have to insert your website link in the description of every image but it will counted as a spam technique.

helena marvin

How good is Tumblr for posting images and acquiring SEO link juice? Is it effective or just for namesake?

ethany

you should try pinterest . You can get a lot of backlinks through this source

VPServer

Imgur is also a good place to get clicks specially when your image get viral. You can put your text on image like "image by example.com - abcd service provider".

Peoples will enter your website address in address bar and then visit to your site. For backlink you can also use Google+, post image and link.

hina

Yes you could get back link an image sharing site provide that site allow you creating a back link on it or providing its url information to you.

Dicumoseeng

It's all about the details in the file so before uploading make sure you go to the picture right click > properties > details > then make sure to fill the information and then upload. That will make the picture more visible to search engines but I'm not sure it is the best way to get backlinks.

Maria Marketing

I really didn't know that the image sites could be used for this purpose, this is good to know.

I am curious as to how much good a backlink from these sites will be if the links are so easy to get and free...