Blog 2 Column or 3 Column Layouts, Which is the best?

Olinlama

I have a blog that its design is old and not suitable for modern style, I want to hire a freelancer to redesign it.

In your point of view, Blog with 2 column or 3 column layouts, which is the best for readers and visitors?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin Kahn

I have a blog that its design is old and not suitable for modern style, I want to hire a freelancer to redesign it.

In your point of view, Blog with 2 column or 3 column layouts, which is the best for readers and visitoers?

Thanks in advance
Simpler is better so I will choose 2 column blog layouts for my blog.

If you use 3 columns you can need to keep things on your blog organized or your blog will look messy up with too many text or images 3 column layout.

Hostlumina

I agree with @Martin Kahn I personally also prefer a 2 column layout.

Once you hit three, it can feel cluttered/messy specially when the space is used for ads on both sides, however I have seen some blogs that look great when done right depending on the design (no ads) that I liked.

Keep in mind when making the decision you don't forget the user experience. I would suggest looking at blogs with 2 or 3 columns and see if it is something you and your audience would like. If it's within your budget you can ask to have 2 mock-ups created to get a better feel.

Lastly, check out the adv forums If you are looking to hire, a service, or looking to offer work @ https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/#buy-sell-or-trade-online-advertising-forums.19

---------------------------------------------

Sam and Aaron,

Just a quick question - Any reason why we can't help him through the forums? I seen couple requests in general asking for direct contact from the OPs to help them out instead of sharing & answering the OPs general inquiries.

Please note that I do say the above with all do respect and truly believe you are looking to help the OP in a more direct way...but I think everyone will benefit if we keep the conversations within the forum unless OP wishes to contact someone or asks on their post. If everyone can pitch their own experience, ideas, and thoughts the OP will get better help overall and will help the forums

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
I agree with @Hostlumina!

Sam and Aaron need to be noted about that.

Don't offer or asking for offers on discussing topics. If a member needs your helps or services, they will PM you for the information.

sam.hunt0710

If i can have a look over his blog / website It will be easier for me to suggest him what he can do best for improving his blog / website .

If he is doing anything wrong , if On-page seo is not done correctly may be I can suggest him the best to make them correct.

And In Original Post you can see " I want to hire a freelancer to redesign it.' OP has clearly mentioned that he is willing to hire someone who can redesign the site/blog for him so until and unless will not have a look on the site/blog I can just give him general suggestion .

I am sorry If I have done something wrong will take care in the near future.

Reactions: ims