Best way to promote a blog post?

Adrianhenry

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on promoting your blog posts?

In my personal opinion, a good way to promote your blog posts is through social media and do blog post exchanges. In other words...have you ever promoted to your list for new content on your blog? and if they are more benefit to them, in return they will promote your content.

Yes, So Simple. Dear If you connect your blog to social sites it's very good for you. We also do that promote blog, articles and every vital content share to social sites.

KeralMTG

I will be starting my new blog soon and I will be doing promoting on social media websites and maybe forums in the same niche. I am also looking for other ways to promote my blog posts to get more traffic. It is good to take notes because that can give you other ideas to promote your posts.

vishwa

To promote a blog post, You have to share it on Social Networking Sites Like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit etc to get initial visitors. Blog commenting and Guest posting also a good way to drive quality traffic.

ulterios

In other words...have you ever promoted to your list for new content on your blog? and if they are more benefit to them, in return they will promote your content.
As long as your blog posts relate to the same topic/niche that your list is for then it might be a good idea. I have done that before and got good results, interaction and some traffic from this method.

You just probably don't want to promote blog posts to a list that is for an unrelated topic/niche as that might lead to people unsubscribing or marking your email address as a spam address. ;)

LLRhodes

I plan to promote by sharing my posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and with my list.

I also plan to use the same information for a video for YouTube.

Dean

If you are talking promoting a blog post only then I would definitely use one of the social media websites. Which one would be best will depend on the type of blog post you are talking about. Some niches work better on one social media website than on another.

Personally most of mine are promoted on Twitter and Facebook more than the other social media sites but that's based on the type of niche they are in.

You'll also have to do some testing to see which work best for you before you find out for sure which one or ones will best fit your needs.

Cheers, Dean.