Best methods for YouTube Video Ranking?

PhillTurner

Hello Friends,

I want my Videos to rank in the first position or higher than my competitors on Youtube or search engines within a very short time.

Which are the best techniques and tools to enable me achieve this?

Please Help.

Ricky Britton

Start with a comprehensive Video Optimization that covers: Keywords, Title, and Description.
Apply your keyword at the beginning of your Title and include the Description within the Keyword.
It's not more different from optimize for your articles or a webpage on your website. Let make everything simple as you did.

Raeann Bell

Every minute, 100 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube. The site gets up to 30 million visitors each day. If you want to find a video, the first place you go is probably YouTube. Besides being the largest video resource online, YouTube is also the second-largest search engine (right behind its parent company, Google). If you can tap into the traffic and publicity YouTube offers, you could instantly shoot to the top of YouTube’s search engine results. But I won’t lie: competition is fierce. There are millions of high-quality, impeccably edited videos with carefully crafted SEO. Like Google, YouTube uses ranking factors to determine which videos end up at the top of each search results page (SERP). YouTube looks at your video’s number of views, how long users watch it and how many positive ratings and comments it has. For good measure, they also throw in the number of channel subscribers, how many times your video appears in a user’s playlist, how often it’s added to a favorites list or playlist and how many times it’s been embedded on a website. To get the high numbers YouTube is looking for, you need to optimize your content so people click through and push Play. And I’m not just talking about your video content. What matters here are your keywords, title, description and tags. Now the main fact is you need a social media expert to increase your viewers.

In my opinion, 80% of youtube ranking can control youtube.. You can just control 20%..

In your hand.
1.File name
2.Keywords
3.Tags and categories
4.Video Title
5.Video Description
6.Annotations

And other 80% are

• Flagging
  • Views and frequency
  • Like and dislikes
  • Shares