Best marketing method for my furniture store ?

scott

Hello,

I am looking for some genuine advice. I own a furniture shop in Toronto. But, lately, the sales are not doing so good, primarily because there are too many furniture stores out there. So, I want to advertise my shop, and I am also planning to give offers, to attract the customers. However, I don’t want to go for the traditional old methods for this. I am looking for the latest trends in advertising industry, and more about guerrilla marketing. My question is, mobile billboard advertising, or wild postings or projection advertising, which among these would be best for my furniture store? Should I go for online promotions as well?

Catherine1

Hello,

I am looking for some genuine advice. I own a furniture shop in Toronto. But, lately, the sales are not doing so good, primarily because there are too many furniture stores out there. So, I want to advertise my shop, and I am also planning to give offers, to attract the customers. However, I don’t want to go for the traditional old methods for this. I am looking for the latest the trends in advertising industry. My question is, mobile billboard advertising, or wild postings or projection advertising, which among these would be best for my furniture store? Should I go for online promotions as well?
I don't know anything about marketing a furniture shop but I would say that like everything else the social websites will be a good choice for that. Facebook in particular in my opinion.

KeralMTG

You can maybe do good with facebook advertising or use google adwords. You can get targeted audience for them too.

Dean

I own a furniture shop in Toronto. But, lately, the sales are not doing so good, primarily because there are too many furniture stores out there.
Have you tried PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising through someplace like Google Adwords, Bing Ads or Facebook Ads? You can get some targeted traffic to your business website from people in your area and that would probable be a good way to help your business.