Best eCommerce CMS 2016

Do you guys use any eCommerce cms to build a shopping cart or a store for your site?

what is the best eCommerce CMS in this year and next year 2016?

Hostlumina

what is the best eCommerce CMS in this year and next year 2016?

Very broad question. There are sooo many CMS and it really comes down to what you are selling and what fits best your business needs from pricing, taxes, up to shipping automation which even then gets cut down further due to how well supported the courier service is based on the available shipping modules.

I personally believe the next big thing is services such as Etsy, paypal, and specially Shopify who had one strong launch. One stop solution for small to large scale business that might shake up things down the road due to their offerings and optional POS creating easy access for business to get online rather easily and also take the processing offline if needed. If that small business grows to be massive they can easily scale with shopify as an example.

Dean

This is really going to depend on exactly what you are selling for the most part. Wordpress along with Woocommerce is a good overall combination for many different types of ecommerce products.

This combination also works well for digital goods as does Wordpress and the Easy Digital Downloads plugin and extensions.

It would all come down to what you are selling and a few other important factors.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

The best eCommerce CMS for one person and their website might not be the best choice for someone else and their website. Each person and each website are going to have different needs and requirements, even if only slightly different.

There are several good options out there and finding the best one for you and what you need for your particular website is going to take more details than just a basic answer that covers all. ;)

Dean

It depends on what kind of product you are selling. The top 3 CMS for ecommerce are magento, woo commerce and shopify.
+ Magento: good for SEO, 1st place in CMS ecommerce market share
I have never used Magento myself, what makes it good for SEO?

I have been thinking about starting an ecommerce store one of these days but I haven't looked into it too deeply. I know that a lot of people like Magento, so that is one that I have thought about finding out more about.

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

Well for best CMS for eCommerce website is open cart. This is one of the best CMS to create any type of eCommerce site. It also supports the Digital products. Set up is very easy and comes with lot of great features.