Best days and times to send email?

Layn

Is it required to send email on right days? I was recommended best times to send emails are Thursday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons. But in my point of view, it need to analysis the demographics very carefully. what about you? what are the best days and times to send email?

I don't know if it is best but mine goes out Thursday mornings at 10 am. I am certain that Friday, Saturday, Sunday are the worse. All I have to do is see the Google analytics to see the traffic drop on those days. Tuesday through Thursday sees more internet traffic on my sites anyway.

MidnightAngel

I don't know if it is best but mine goes out Thursday mornings at 10 am. I am certain that Friday, Saturday, Sunday are the worse. All I have to do is see the Google analytics to see the traffic drop on those days. Tuesday through Thursday sees more internet traffic on my sites anyway.

I think I would have to agree here, I see less traffic on the weekends then I do M-F, believe it or not. I don't know that I agree with a 'right' time to send emails though. I will say that I would imagine sending an email to a company during business hours if probably the best. Interesting post, got me to think for a minute. lol